- Rates are quoted in US Dollars and include a 16% sales tax (IVA) or 2% bed tax. All rates subject to change. High season dates apply to the Cervantino Festival (which varies but usually occurs in October). We have a seven-night minimum stay all year long.
- Deposit of 25% is required at the confirmation of the reservation. Balance due 30 days prior to check-in. For reservations made within the 30 day arrival period, payment in full for your stay is required.
Method of Payment
- We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard & American Express. For payments made with a check in the US, reservations must be secured with payment in full within 30 days of the arrival date. We also accept PayPal transfer of funds.
Check In Time
- Check in time can be arranged with the on-site manager prior to arrival. Special arrangements for late arrivals.
- We are pet friendly for our guests traveling with their pets. Please ask about availability when reserving and let us know the type & size of your pet.. A $50 pet damage non-refundable fee is required.
- There is no smoking permitted anywhere within the units or in the buildings. We really do care if you smoke in our accommodations and there will be a $250 charge if the manager or housekeeper determine that you have been smoking in the unit or any other undesignated smoking area. They do not necessarily have to see you smoking. Smoking is only permitted in certain areas outside as specified by the management.
- We want you to enjoy your stay in Colonial Mexico and at our property. This penalty is meant to discourage smoking and cover the cost of cleaning. When we confirm your reservation, as a renter you agree to our non-smoking policy.
Cancellation (Important, please note:):
- Once a reservation has been confirmed and your payment processed, all cancellations are subject to a 20% cancellation fee to cover our credit card processing costs. Cancellations made within 14 days of your arrival, or after your arrival, are not refundable.
Personal Property (Also important, please read):
- Safeguarding of valuables, such as jewelry, watches, cash or important documents, is the responsibility of our long-term renters or guests.